What is Facebook Carousel Ads?
Facebook Carousel Ad format allows you to show up to 10 images or videos within a single ad. With more space for creativity within a single ad, you can show different products. Even you can show multiple user selling points about a specific product, service or promotion. Also, you can tell a story about your brand. You can create a more engaging Ad with the help of Carousel Ad. This ad format is favourite among e-commerce advertisers.
Facebook, advertisers have seen Carousel ads drive 30-50% lower cost-per-conversions than single-image Lead Ads. And 20-30% lower cost-per-clicks than single-image link ads.
How to make a Carousel Ad:
To make a Facebook Carousel Ad, go to Ads Manager and select an objective whichever is suitable for your Business.
- Select any of the above objectives for your Facebook Ad
- Create your ad set, select the Carousel format, and you’re ready to set GO
Facebook Carousel Ad Specs-
To make your Carousel Ad successful, it’s important to get sizing and specs down before you get into the ad creation. Here are some specs that you should keep in mind:
- Image/Thumbnail size: 1,080 x 1,080 pixels
- Image/Video aspect ratio: 1:1 (square)
- Text: 125 characters
- Headline: 40 characters
- Link description: 20 characters
- Number of cards: Minimum 2 and Maximum 10
- Image file size: 30 MB max
- Video file size: 4 GB max
- Video length: Up to 240 minutes
Note: Keep your image below 20% text in order to avoid an decrease in reach.
Sticking to these things will ensure you success in the ad creation process, delivery, or presentation of your ads.